Vi proponiamo una recensione, curata da Roberto Buzzetti con la collaborazione di Alessandra Buja, Michele Grandolfo e Carmen Verga, di articoli e siti web sulla qualità dell’Assistenza Primaria nel nostro paese, redatta come contributo al progetto europeo MOCHA (Models of Child Health Appraised).
Ulteriori contributi possono essere segnalati nello spazio discussione.
- OECD Reviews of Health Care Quality: Italy 2014 – Raising standards
- Italian Ministry of Health – Generale directive for administrative activities and management
- Italian health surveillance and Control System (SiVeAS)
- National observatory on health in the Regions – Catholic University Project – Rome
- Center for Research on Health and Social Care Management – CERGAS Bocconi – Primary Care Observatory
- ISTUD Foundation, Vance Cittadinanzattiva, Card, Agenas and Federsanità ANCI promote research to monitor the situation of primary care in Italy
- National Observatory on the Condition of People with Disabilities
- APRIRE Association (Network of Primary Care) web site
- Genitori più: Let’s take care of their lives
- Some papers about vaccines
- Birth pathway
- “OKKIO ALLA SALUTE” project – Istituto Superiore Sanità
- Some relevants papers from Istituto Superiore di Sanità
- Some interesting articles from PubMed
- What kind of primary care for Italy? Juridical and organizational peculiarities of primary care after the Balduzzi reform
- PICENUM study (Performance Indicators Continuous Evaluation as Necessity for Upgrade in Medicine
- AHRQ prevention quality indicators to assess the quality of primary care of local providers: a pilot study from Italy
- Migrant health in Italy: the right and access to healthcareas an opportunity for integration and inclusion
- The health of asylum seekers and unaccompanied minors. What needs and what protection?
- Primary assistance in prevention and promotion of health: a reading of regional plans for prevention – Graduation Thesis